The Noisy Cricket Mod from Wismec, is another innovative design by Jay-Bo that is sleek and elegant in appearance with the body constructed of aluminum alloy finished with a brushed treatment. The fire button located at the top of the unit makes for contact efficiency and easy to find and fire. To power the unit, the Noisy Cricket requires 2 x 18650 batteries (batteries not included). To complete the whole set, the Noisy Cricket mod fits seamlessly with the Indestructible RDA also by Wismec & Jaybo.
Disclaimer: Considering this mod is a mechanical unit, THERE IS NO REVERSE BATTERY PROTECTION. This device is intended for use by experienced vapers. Please make sure you have the proper knowledge with mechanical units as well as battery safety before purchasing this unit. Batteries can be inserted in either side of the unit as long as the positive connection on the battery ALWAYS connects to the atomizer and the negative ALWAYS connects to the button.
- Elegant & Simple Design
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Brushed Surface Treatment
- SMPL Style Firing Button
- Top, Threaded Firing Button
- 510 Threaded
- Requires (2) 18650 Batteries (Batteries Not Included)
- Batteries Used In A Series Circuit
- Recommended Resistance Range: 0.25Ω – 0.5Ω
- SMPL Style Button (Button Located At The Top Of The Unit)
- Dimensions: 40*22*79mm
- 1 x Noisy Cricket Mod by Wismec & Jaybo Designs